Thursday, May 20, 2010

Loving this girl as long as I can!


All I can say is she has an amazing personality and she is so stinking cute! The odds are against me as far as getting to adopt this bundle of complete JOY! Distant and I mean Distant family members inquiring but more then that my hubby says no right know to adoption it breaks my heart and I pray that if it is Gods will he will speak to Randy but most of all that he will be open to hear, so I need to just stay in the day and moment and Love on her as much as I can and thats all I can say.

1 comment:

mom2many said...

That's all you can do. Pray. And know that as hard as it may be, you are still better off NOT having that precious baby if God is telling your husband no. And, you know He has to speak through our husbands because when it comes to chocolate babies, there is NO WAY we are going to say no!! EVER!! LOL!! But, as an encouragement, Patrick said no to the last 4 we adopted...at first. God's plan CANNOT be thwarted!!