Monday, January 12, 2009

My not so much "baby" boy


A.T.'s turning 15 Wed. and I'm a little emotional about this I can't believe in one more year we all know how fast that goes, he will be driving. I know we have him in our home till hes almost 19 and ready to go off to college but I also know once he gets his liscense my time with him gets even shorter. Anyways jsut wanted to share. I'm completly consumed in the book "The Shack" 2 days and i'm more then halfway through oh my goodness what an amazing book! A must read!

2 comments:

Molly said...

So glad you are reading that! I have heard its incredible...I should be reading it, but instead I am reading your blog!

You guys look adorable in that pic. He's such a good looking kid! I am just dying knowing how fast these years will go and before I know it, they will be taller than me!

mom2many said...

Happy Birthday!!!