Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to school and misc stuff

I have no picturesof my teenagers first day of school this year how sad is that? First time ever and when i told them after school I was sad and needed to take a picture they both laughed at me and made comments that I didn't need to post them on
y blog they call me a blog nerd. Ok next aaron had his first day of preschool today and I couldn't be there I'm at the pheonix airport right now typing on my phone so sad not to be with him but he had daddy taking pictures and picking him up, I'm heading to California. Will be back wednesday a not for pleasure trip but something that had to be done so keepe in your prayers. Here is my problem help me out if you have any words of wisdom. Randy reports to me that when he picked up Aaron teachers asked if he was potty trained? Um no we just put him in underwear to mAke your job harder, yes he is trained... Then Randy suggest maybe because mommy is gone and all the excitement of the first day. Teacher told Randy they have a older twos young threes with a changing table, um no he is 3.5and huge for his age! They also mentioned to Randy thAt he needed to work on his sharing ummmm yes we know that that is why we arepaying the bucks for him to play with others his age. Aaron is basically a only child all of his things are his his teenage sis and bro usually don't want his toys. Lol. I'm sure I'm beingg sensitive cuz he's my son and I kinda take it personal a nd I wasn't even there, so this is all second hand info. Oh I'm so protective of my little monster hope this preschool thing works out

2 comments:

Molly said...

Aw man! First, I know lots of kids that age that aren't potty trained, especially boys. I think I am sensitive to it because of Cooper. Second, that is an age thing about sharing and it is a bit harder because he's not used to it at home...but still I am the same way when i get reports like that. Just remember he's a boy and some teachers have too high of an expectation. I have seen teachers in the same class report totally different things about the same kid. It just may be a personality thing.

My kids start tomorrow and I am nervous about O going into the 4 yo room! I am praying for you!

mom2many said...

Praying for you while you are gone...and laughing at you also! Silly teacher...doesn't she know Aaron is a BOY??? And I agree...sharing is why you sent him to school...hoping it gets better!