Monday, August 31, 2009

Daily Devotional

My friend also a foster mom also a police officers wife sent me this devotional on Friday and I LOVED it! So I subscibed to it, how awesome to check your email and have a devotional, bible verse right there for you and when they seem to be written especially for you well that makes it extra special! Molly I can't wait to get the boys together and I would love to joing the transracial play group and Tracey I cannot wait to talk to you about our kiddos personalities and what helped you all out! Anyways heres today verse and I loved it.... He siad to them, "because of the littleness of your faith[ that is, your lack of firmly relying trust] For I say to you, if you have the faith like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to yonder, place, and it will move, and nothing will be impossible to you." Matthew 17:20

Oh my gosh do you know how small a grain of mustard seed is? I think I have so much Faith until I'm knocked on my bottom and realize this verse is talking to me. I'm working on my Faith and constantly reminding myself that God is in control and can't wait to get that grain size amount of Faith.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Well, girls we gotta get together! Is this from Proverbs 31 ministries? I get this and loved todays message. I am the same way Kristy.

When can you all get together? My kids do school Tues/Thurs 9:30-2:30 I am flexible other than that!

Kristy said...

Yes proverbs 31 love it! Aaron is mon wed fri 910-230 so maybe a early evening thing late afternoon?