Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Goodbye

Just wanted to say goodbye to all my blog friends! I will continue to check your blogs and comment: I have grown to enjoy so many blogs especially the ones I feel connected to by sharing similair stories, but feel led by the spirit at this time that I need to delete my blog. I wish we lived in a perfect world where there was no worries for safety and worrying about protecting our children from harmful people but until God comes back for us this doesn't exist. God Bless and I will stay in touch by email and comments Tracy and Molly!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Ah man! I totally understand! We'll have to play sometime soon!

mom2many said...

UGH! I'm sorry you are having to do this...you had better email!

mom2many said...

Oh...before you delete...did you know that you can have your blog printed in book form? When you click on the "cutest blog on the block" icon at the top of your blog, they have a thing on their site that allows you to either download and print yourself, or order a hardback copy, pics included. You might want to do that so you will have your "journal" of the last year.