Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm back!

Ok not sure yet how I'm gonna do this #1 figure out how to do this so only my blog buddies can read, go private so I'm working on that. #2 Well nevermind everything will be taken care of if the world can't see my blog as far as privacy for our family.
I miss blogging so much and I have just been lurking around the blogs reading everyone's and I want to post too LOL!
Also my world seems so quiet right now... Funny that usually doesn't happen to me much I have a way of filling up my plate.

So time to play catch up, Yesterday my oldest turned 16, took his drivers test and passed and is officially on the road driving to school and picking up our 13 year old so my Taxi job just slowed way down instantly.

Our baby is in afternoon DD 3 year old program at big boy school, a bus picks him up and drops him off literallly at our front door, He loves it!

Real Estate is still extremely slow for me right now, so I have a lot of time on my hands and guess what keeps coming to mind.... yep a baby girl or toddler girl hmm
I'm trying to be really patient and wait on God I completely believe God has a plan for each of us, he and DHS knows I'm open and ready for a baby so when I don't know when and how well thats easy, So please be praying for our family to go in the direction God calls us to!

2 comments:

mom2many said...

I can't tell you how excited I was when you popped up in my reader!!! Did you get my email about lunch??

Kristy said...

Yes I wonder why you didn't get mine I'm ready any day next week but Wed. I can do lunch will be great to catch up!