Monday, March 1, 2010

Cutting back

So I thought I would list a few things that I have been able to save on and cut back the monthly budget. #1 tommrow we are presenting a offer on a house down the street that I love, it's not for sale but hey the last two houses we have bought in this neighborhood have not been for sale, I have just pursued them. It will be a serious downsize for us but the whole family is excited about it we would be going from 3222 square feet to 1900 square feet and 1200 square foot garage which part of would become a hang out for the teens! Please pray they take our offer. Ok next I cancelled my club smilebox $5.99 a month but hey every penny counts. Next and this little bit of info is for all my buddies who have adopted through DHS. If you have anyone in your home on Medicaid state insurance you can drop your well for us Cox bundle by $20.00 our phone line went down to a dollar a month by just inquiring about it today. Ok so excited about cutting back and saving money if anyone has more ways to cut back let me know!

2 comments:

mom2many said...

Great ideas. We are getting ready to get rid of Dish, too, thanks to my husband who is recording my shows on his computer for me to watch on my tv (he is techy like that...I have no idea how he is doing it!) Is going to save us $100 a month! Do you shop at Aldi??

Kristy said...

No where is that at I see the commercials?