Friday, March 12, 2010

Our Foster Daughter

She is precious and so tiny, she looks so much like Aaron did when he was a newborn and yes she is a beautiful chocolate baby. Aaron just kept saying, mama it's me it's me LOL meaning, she looks like me. Aaron was incredible tonight with her and walked the worker out, when he saw that the car seat she was carrying was empty he said, " Hey your baby" I told him no she's staying here his eyes got as big as his head he covered his mouth like oh my gosh. Just as I thought I'm having to fight for my right to hold her from my two teenagers, our son 16 had 4 guy friends over yet he stopped and took her from me to give her a bottle. Anyways I only got one picture tonight it was crazy around here and it was on my phone tommrow I promise pictures. Since this blog is private I will let you in on her name. Lavender..

No comments: