Monday, April 12, 2010

Court today

Well I went to the first court hearing for Lav well second but first I have gone to.
It never ceases to amaze me the things you see and hear in court, it really is a whole other life. Anyways the short of it.. trial set to terminate on mom in Sept. and paternity trial for alleged dads set for May. Meanwhile family out there, we will see.. it's in Gods hands we are lovin on this sweet sweet baby girl and I love the way Aaron loves on her, it's the same way his big brother and sister love on him it is amazing to see these four kids one being a very tiny baby but how my older two just lavish love and pride over the two little ones now my 4 year old is doing the same with this sweet baby. I do not know if this makes since I'm just trying to make it make since in words the love I see in our family around children and how open and unconditional their love is for these babies of course I hope it helps that they are following by example but it's just something special to see. I know my biological and adopted children are forever changed for the good from fostering babies and that the little bit it takes away from their one on one time with me or Randy is two times greater by the joy I see in them when they're are spending time with our foster baby or adopted son.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Whoa...that's crazy that court is set out so far. What's the deal with that??? I guess maybe that's normal for DHS cases? Love you girl and miss ya!