Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back to School 2010

My big boy he had the choice to have me take him or ride the bus... well you can see what he picked so glad he returned to Mrs. Tarvers class, this is going to be a great year for our guy!!!
So check out the new house very very bare, still working on many projects but I love that and now I have many hours during the day to do it! :)
Look how sleepy Aaron was but of course he wouldn't stay asleep everyone was up getting ready! Big kids are both at the High School together and I couldn't be happier I Love them being at the same school especially love my son driving, whew what a break I get! And give him gas money and I have one happy teen! just can't believe I remember thinking when they were little someday they will be in high school together Madison a freshman A.T. a Junior so seriously moms don't blink you will miss it!

No comments: