Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Continued Prayers

Sorry if my typing is bad, my whole body feels so jelloish, as I have been shaking all morning. I was prepared for a hearing tommrow. As life happend I got a call at 9:20 from L's worker saying hearing had been changed to today at 9, oh my gosh I was in my jammies I said hold them we will be there. Called Randy through on my suit slicked my hair back and hit the road for the court hearing. So many detailsI can't explain it all long very long morning after deliberating in the hall with DHS supervisor because she was talking about us as if we were not there opps.. there we sat I intervened in her conversation and said excuse me since we are the foster parents you are talking about might I join your conversation, words were exchanged, judge called us in asked if we all wanted conference before went on record we all agreed when in room and discussed matters for an hour did not reach a agreemnent so Judge and DA and atty's set hearing date for the 20th we will be getting our own lawywer, and bringing in wittness's, ect. There is still case of a dad who has been tested but results not in yet..... A really good friend told me when I asked her, how do I stay in Gods Wil on this matter how do I know what I'm doing is from our God and she told me this, you fight the fight you fight as best and as hard as you know how and then when Gods Will happens you will know you did everything you could and it is and always be in Gods hands, thank you "Alethea".. Can you believe supervisor told me she is not working on emotions like me but policy it's black and white, I told her that there is much more then policy regarding the best interest of a child, you have to have emotion, love, and well being to beable to love and know whats best for a child and maybe DHS poliucy needs a bit more of that! Please pray as we walk in Faith, I'm going to try to put this song on here by Kutless it came on on my way to court it is amazing, "What Faith Can Do"

4 comments:

joann wilson said...

I will be praying for you and your family. Today is an amazing day for miracles...my mother walked into Heavens gate at 10:51 this morning. God is miraculous and because you are doing Gods work, you will be rewarded. God Bless

mom2many said...

Praying!!!! My dad always said to walk through the open doors and keep walking through, moving forward, until God closes them. Your supervisor sounds like an idiot. I'm guessing she doesn't have children. That seems to make a difference in DHS. Just remember, God's plan CANNOT be thwarted and we have to trust Him....even when His plan is painful.

Kristy said...

Oh Joann I'm sorry... it was at that exact time we were sitting in conference still. TY Tracy praying though for not too much pain...

Molly said...

Oh friend. I am so sorry. I will keep praying and SO glad you posted on facebook that you updated. I have been horrible at reading blogs lately (and blogging). Love you and praying for everyone as you seek God in this and try your darndest to protect Miss L!