Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Baby boy turns five 2/6/06


I cannot even believe that tommrow you will be 5! I don't even know where to start.. I guess with what comes to mind. You were born 5 years ago, four days latter God choose us to fill in as your parents. With tons of excitement and joy we rushed to the hospital as a family to pick you up, and as you know this part by heart, when the nurse placed this itty bity tiny little baby boy in my arms it was Love at first sight. The nurse said to me," you remember wow to do this right?", uh ha I said but was completely surreal for so many reasons. One I was taking home a precious newborn baby boy. You were perfect in every way. And then the fact that I was a mama of a newborn yet I didn't carry you for nine months and then go through labor.
The next 2.5 years would turn out to be an emotional rollercoaster but in August of 2008 you became a forever Payne! You have taught mommy and daddy so much about parenting and how no one way of parenting works on every child. Lets just say you have helped us think outside the box when it comes to parenting. I can't imagine my life without you Aaron Moses Payne Love Mommy

No comments: