Thursday, November 13, 2008

Florida

We are enjoying ourselves in Florida. It is so beautiful here and so quiet without the kiddos although I'm really starting to miss them. Just got a call from DHS our worker wanted us to take a 7 month old boy process of being adopted "what stage" this can take forever we all know that... Anyways had to tell them no we are in Florida, I'm not sure what to do I really need to start praying specifically what Gods plans are for me I know Randy is ready to be done with fostering for good and I'm not ready to close that door. Although he had said yes lets keep our liscense up to date so I'm a little confused I guess. Obviously Aaron is a handful, but I still think about all those babies that need someone. Anyways I better go pick up husband from conference I'm so hooked on blogging!

No comments: