Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Baby Bird



This is how Aaron takes our gum from us daily! What a great Daddy! Borrowed a camera from friend to see how we liked it, I didn't realize how bad ours was until I saw how much clearer everyone pictures are on their blog! Please everyone pray for this little guy to sleep. We took him off med to help sleep the one he got too much of, because it made it worse and now we are doing what we should have from the beginning praying very hard for God to release this poor child from these awfull night terrors and break these awfull strongholds from this inocent little guy, Momtomany after reading your last post I was really inspired by how prayer has helped your "J", I began praying in the spirit over Aaron and that first night 3 nights ago for the first time in 8 months slept all night. (Please keep sharing) I didn't, I wanted to keep checking on him"worried", the next night he only woke once, but last night we went to our small group and asked for prayer for him he had a terrible night terror last night at 3:30 once I got him awake it was 5:00 before we we back asleep. I'm not going to let satan detour me, prayer works and I demanded for this evil spirit to get be behind us! I know his biological brother at 8 years old is still suffering terribly from this same thing I was talking to his adoptive mom and in 45 min time T had awoke 3 times. I have helped out at the shelter for bday parties and met one of my sons1/2 brothers who was picked up on the streets in the middle of the night from escaping his home while everyone was asleep and this wasn't the first time.. My sons biofather has some of 23 kids in OKC. This is so sad.

2 comments:

mom2many said...

You keep praying. Do not get discouraged. I would highly recommend you get "The Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Omartian and start praying that daily for your children. (There are 30 prayers, so I pray one a day each month.) God can heal him completely and break the bondage he is in from his bio family. I will be praying for little Aaron, too.

Kristy said...

Thank you so much, I will be buying that book today, I can't express in words how much reading your blog, has helped me see things in a different light you are amazing I know I have already said that. I look forward to see if you have posted for the day God is using you to do great things in perfect strangers bless you!