Monday, April 20, 2009

Stimulated the economy

Well we tried did our part purchased a 08 Suburban went from an 04 to 08 pretty exciting, huh! Well we tried to downsize Randy really wanted the Chevy Traverse I said it's ok, we drove by my new Sub and I got out and looked at it and said this is the one I love it! I love the space I always have extra kiddos and extra stuff I like being up high, and feel very safe for my family, especially I have been told by the way I drive HAHAHA! On the way home tonight Randy and I were discussing what might be my next vechicle funny huh just got this one but we were talking about with the two older ones getting their liscense Aaron and I wouldn't need something so big well this is a coluple years off, but I said well you never know what the Lord will bring us. Some of you might get it, Randy laughed and said, "thats right," I don't think he knew what I meant by that. Good night no pictures of my new bus sorry.

2 comments:

mom2many said...

YEAH FOR YOU!! I drive a Yukon XL bus. We added a 4th row seat so it actually seats 10 (11 if they are little). I LOVE my truck!!

Molly said...

I love it! I was just wondering what to do when we have a 4th and should've known you two could have helped me! I think I may need to space my kids out more seeing that I currently have 3 in 5-point harnesses!

Traci I had no idea you could add a 4th row! That is awesome!

I love you girls!