Saturday, April 25, 2009

Very Sick

Wed. thru Fri night finally fever broke Friday night after getting double antibiotics and strong nausea meds, It was very ugly around this house with mother out of commision, thank goodness for my awesome husband and my mom who helped fill in. When talking to my dad he got scared because of the swine flu thing and I didn't think anything of it until I got on the computer tonight and saw like 6 confirm cases in Kansas; I not sure what I had but I do not think I have ever felt so sick in my life. Thank you God for healing me.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Wow! Bless your heart! I had wondered what was going on with the silence! So glad you are better and so glad you have great support people to step in when you are down.

THANK YOU for your note and money to help with the retreat. We are SUPER excited about it and can't wait to hear how it goes. Thanks for remembering these women and wanting to take care of them and love on them. You amaze me!

Forever thankful,
Molly

mom2many said...

UGH! So glad you are feeling better. We have the homeschool convention this week, but I promise to get together soon after that!