Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Well it was very nice, but most of all I wanted to share with you this amazing poem, I'm sure some of your have heard it before but my sister gave me a coffee mug today with this on it and it was so special. The front says, " One person can make a difference" and the other side said "A man on the beach where thousands of starfish lay dying in the sun saw a girl tossing them into the sea, one by one. "Why bother?" he asked. " You won't make much of a difference." Tossing yet another starfish into the sea, the girl said, " I made a difference to that one." Wow just the fact that my sis thought of me and bought this for me was so sweet to me I will cherish this coffee canister thing I just think thats priceless! Thanks sis I Love you!

2 comments:

mom2many said...

Amen, Sister!!

Molly said...

Kristy, it's so true though. I think it can be overwhelming to think about the 10,000 in foster care in OK...but to know that you showed just one of those what family and unconditional love is like...it's life changing.

Thank you for opening my eyes to so much and for just being who you are!

I was so sad that we were out of town for the truck show. Talk about a boys dream!