Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet 13 how fun








Madi girl thought friends were coming over to go out to dinner, but Sweet & Sassy Limo was waiting for the girls with flip flops made by me and clip boards with a schedule, also gifts sacks with Ross gift cards (Madi's favorite store) I have taught her well.... First they went to get pedicures at sweet and sassy then the limo took girls to Ross of course to shop and then to Madi's choice for dinner, she picked Subway... WHAT, oh well her choice.. They're back home now and suppose to be getting ready for bed hmmmm. Ok this was a fun mom day love to make my kids so happy with smiles ear to ear can you imagine how our heavenly Father wants to bless us? I can only imagine and do everyday when I thank him for my beautiful family he has blessed me with.

1 comment:

mom2many said...

How very cool! You are such a fun mom! Hmmmm...my birthday is coming up and I could use a pedicure....