Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome May!




I love this month!! I prayed for my daughter to be born in May not sure why I just love the month of May, and she was May 26,1996 I had the precious girl I prayed for.(she was the first Payne girl to be born in 38 years when she arrived and is still the last Payne girl in like 53 years. Just for all my friends who don't know this my sis and I married brothers Tonya married Terry and I got Randy, TnT moved to Oklahoma first for college from California and decided to stay loved it and wanted to raise a family here, Randy finished his football career at Oregon State, then to Riverside then onto Sacramento State, all full ride scholorships "lucky" then short time with the Arizona Rattlers(arena football) and then we decided to load up a UHAUL with all our belongings and join up in Oklahoma with Terry and Tonya. 14 years and we still love it! Especially Edmond. Anyways TnT have 3 boys We have our A.T. and then got prego with number 2 and Randy said it didn't mattter if it was a girl or boy we were done "LOL" we argued the whole way to the ultrasound because I was going to have babies until I got my girl. God new what was best for our marriage and I prayed and prayed and there she was Madison Tonya Rae Payne!!!!! A few pictures of my flowers....

No comments: