Monday, July 27, 2009

After a lot of prayer

Well after praying about little B from the shelter and carefully considering it all weekend, I didn't have a complete peace about calling in about taking her in. My number one reason is my very active, at sometimes very aggressive three year old. Being that little B was severly abused and needs a lot of healing time being around a little guy well not so little, who might get jealous of her presence, and just might act out by his famous throwing arm I would hate for her to get hurt or scared after all she has already been through. I'm so praying for this sweet little girl to get a good secure healing placement, as I'm praying for all the children and babies out there with no place to call home this just breaks my heart. I'm hoping that very soon I can take in a newborn who is in transition to a families home or a good placement, a baby I can keep out of arms reach from (Mr. Aaron) and I think he would be much easier going with a baby who sleeps all the time as oppose to another active toddler. I just know I have to do something to help out and my husband has said ok to temporary placements so stay tuned for what God has instore for us!

No comments: