Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm in Love

Oh he's so sweet tiny and unresistable: Baby boy has won over my heart. I spent about 4 hours with him tonight at Childrens and it's very hard to walk out of his room knowing he is laying in his bed all alone. Now for him he knows no different since birth to 10.5 months he has been in the hospital with no one staying the nights with him. I know the difference though and it makes me cry. He needs a mommy. One that can bond love and nuture him he needs to be a baby not a grown up in a hospital bed all alone. Well grown ups don't even do well in those circumstances. Ok I'm trying to stay on the down low with emotions. But this is just sad. I'm now able to go and play and love him but honestly it probally seems easier to jump on a plane and goto Haiti and volunteer then it was overcoming all the obstacles to go volunteer in our own City!

No comments: