Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well for 2 hours I held this precious baby boy while he was recieving his 3rd blood transfusion for the day following his major surgery, 11 months old has been in the hospital his whole life says the nurse. He was precious, and so helpless. I can't explain the feelings I had while I sat and rocked him. I did pray and pray for him and thanked God for my childrens health. I could of easily stayed the night with him but I need to remember my family at home. He cried and cried when I put him back in his crib and this ripped my heart out, please pray for baby boy.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh man. Oh man. Bless his heart. Thank you for being love for him. Think about how this might be the first time he's felt that...felt wanted.

Praying for your heart as well friend!

joann wilson said...

God is Great !!! He will take care of that precious boy just as he takes care of all of us. I thank God that that little boy has you there with him when you can be. God Bless JoAnn