Thursday, December 4, 2008

Emotions

I'm so emotional today and haven't felt this much overwhelming since of emotion since I was pregant oh no jk that shouldn't be possible! I have wanted to cry all day, every song that comes on KLOVE is my song today kinda day. Getting to dedicate Ashlein, opening a booth in the Antique mall, Aaron just walking into his class today at Mothers Day Out without even looking back 1st time he usually cries and clings onto me, the holiday season 1st without my stepdad as he has gone on to his eternal home, both my older kids will not be home tell after 6:00 because of school sports gosh I could just go on and on can't I. Anyways I'm already feeling better just writting or typing rather it out. I'm so excited for Tracy's family on the match I haven't stop thinking about that all day and the meth keeps coming to mind how Aaron just screamed and screamed and God gave us the strength to carry on night after night now we didn't have an insight on exactly what was used with the exception on the opiate birthmom was positive for at birth. Ok I'm crying now but in a good way I have never felt happier and enjoying my family so much knowing each day is a precious gift from God!

3 comments:

mom2many said...

Was Aaron a meth baby?? Jacob was a cocaine baby and I did not have him at birth...he was 8 week when we got him, but was still suffering from the effects of the drugs. Thank you for loving us and praying for us!!

Molly said...

I too can't quit thinking about Tracy's family and the match. Such an exciting time for everyone!

Kristy said...

We are really not sure what all she used she was, is a compulsive liar, but from what I have read on forums his actions were those of a meth or some sort of drug use. He would scream like no other from about 6 days old to 6 weeks and when he would scream I had never seen an infant so strong and aggressive and angry his strength and still is amazing his muscle tone is incredible. He started cawling out of crib at 15 months old and came down stairs and got me lol. The only way to calm him down when he would go into this rage as an infant was to get him into a dark room my room put my face on his like his forhead and breath with him, many times I would wake up with my face smooched up against his tiny forehead all wet from druel, gross I know, but I guess I was so tired it wiped me out too. It still to this day helps him calm down to put my face in his and breath, and he still only sleeps well in our bed terrible habit I know never did our first two get to sleep in our bed I was very stearn but as I get older some nights I just need to sleep.