Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Proud Mama moment!
















Ok I have always made the Christmas rings with the older kids since they were toddlers as a tradition were you make the amount of rings tell the day of Christmas, link them together and pull one off each day till Christmas. Well the two older kids decided to take it upon themselves to continue the tradition and teach Aaron how to do this, this was without any prompt on my part my 14 year old goes, " hey we need to make our Christmas rings and teach Aaron". This is what happens when a 14 and 12 year old are in control, check out the markers all over!!

1 comment:

mom2many said...

I just spit Pepsi all over my computer! That is hilarious! What is sad is that I have pictures of my boys...about that age...with that same "look"! Only difference is that in our house, one brother colored the other!! Aaron is SO cute!