Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Were Back!

I'll post a couple not so good videos of mommy and Aaron sledding.

Aaron loved sledding.
My oldest mastered snow boarding so proud of him! He is almost as tall as me I'm 5"11".




End of the day and too tired to stand!

Aaron would stand at the glass sliding door and do the OU sign with his arms to our neighbors at the condo and when they would hold up thier OSU blanket A.T. taught Aaron to turn his bottom to them OH my goodness it was hillarious when we came out they tried to give Aaron a OSU blanket. Oh yeah he is a little mad he couldn't get the ski boots on!




Molly your not alone I also missed the blog world! We were in Angel Fire New Mexico and I couldn't get web access a good thing I guess but I missed getting online! We have had an amazing Holiday season especially Christmas! Here are some of our pics.

1 comment:

Molly said...

The OU story is hilarious and sounds much like something Blake would teach the boys to do. He has been telling them for a while that we don't like orange and now of course Owen has chosen it as his favorite color. That cracks me up!

Glad you had fun, and glad it was internet free! As addicting as it is, not having it around frees up a lot of time!