Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do you think it's bad when...

Do you think it's bad when you go through the starbucks drive-thru and order not only a carmel frapp for yourself but you childs mother day out teacher because you know she is going to need the extra energy to keep up with your child? I know I'm totally pms ing but I'm ready to break down bawling at anything right now I'm completly exhausted with keeping up with my beautiful son. Me, my daughter, sister and mother are leaving for Dallas tommrow just the girls for Madi's pom nationals competion and I'm so excited to get rejuvenated and refreshed and be ready to take on Aaron again I only feel for my husband who will be home running around after Aaron. I know it's good for them, I usually completly care that his rountine is exact and things are done my way a bit of a control freak but at this point I just hope the house is standing the boys have ate and Aaron gets changed in a timely manner oh yeah and that he doesn't sneak out when Randy isn't looking, if all that goes ok while I'm gone I'll be ok. Thank all of you that just let me vent and I know someone is listening or reading that is so I feel like I have let it out!

No comments: