Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today and the last few days

Wow we have been going in circles with our beautiful son the 3 year old. The last 3 days I have been not home with him all day as usual Dad stayed home Thursday and Friday and my daughter watched him for awhile today. I was in training thur-Fri to be on a team who responds to help the police officers family in a time of crisis. Today showing offices to a doctor moving to town. Anyways Aaron is completley out of wack of sorts. Last night we were all sitting in the dining room finishing up dinner and my daughter went upstairs I thought Aaron had followed but after about 10 minutes of way to quite I began to just check, he was no where to be found. My mother in law went down one street as I went down another to my neighbors 2 houses down across a main road that is luckily closed off for construction right now sure enough he had walked into her house and said Jackie, she said Aaron where is your mom and he said I with Daddy and she thought ew Randy is in so much trouble... LOL She said she hesitated to call me she was going to walk him back down just as i got to her house my phone was on silent so she had called 2 with no answer. He has learned to disable the child proof handle on the knob and we had not pushed the slider over up top. Today he went down stairs I thought Randy was with him but no he was in the basement pouring paint all over the stairs. He has started this new thing when acting up at stores whren I pick him and whisper stop it or we are going to the bathroom he starts screaming as loud as he can I'm sorry mommy over and over again so everyone is staring at me like I abuse my child. Hopefully this will all pass soon as the next several days are back to our normal schedule thank goodness! Oh yeah one more thing he got into the grease again tonight but this time I couldn't get it all out when washing it two baths and showers tonight! I'm tired wonder why think I should call it a night.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Isn't it amazing how kids change so much when we are crazy busy? At least mine do! They pick up on our stress and they do things out of the ordinary for sure!

Hang in there, hope things will settle down as your life get's back to routine!