Sunday, March 22, 2009

More pics with brother Sat.

Saturday was great! The boys are brothers and they have this amazing bond even know they do not live together. It's almost like their own language they get each other, Aaron acted out pretty bad when brother had to go but he was very tired and didn't really have control of emotions you could just tell, it was like: I don't know how I feel I'm sad, and where's my brother going and I can't figure all this out in my 3 year old brain so I will just act up and scream and kick. As a mother It was so easy to read but to hard to make him understand this is something as he gets older will be able to work out in his mind. So he went to bed very easily because he was exhausted and he had a good night sleep. Every since about 2-3 weeks after we put him back in a crib with tent he now is sleeping through the night again. And not in our bed. Can't wait to post pictures of my daughters new room we redid over spring break not quite done but as soon as it is I post all for now

No comments: