Friday, March 6, 2009

more

Ok last night before we went to bed Randy said, I took Bendryol for allergies and I had dreams all night and can remember dreaming. He said must been the medicine because I never remember my dreams I asked him what was it about and he said him and I and kids, I kept prying he still at this point didn't know everything or anything that has happened in my day yesterday. I said our kids, were there more, he said they were not our kids just kids. Anyways I couldn't bring up the subject of the baby home because I didn't feel ready. This morning I was woken up at 5:00 hearing Joshua so I read oh my goodness it was time to talk to Randy so when he got home from taking the kids to school I sat him down and told him everything he was like me what, when, how, I just said I know but I have to have Faith he agreed and said he would start praying about this and I asked him if he thought I was crazy and he said yes but thats nothing different LOL! I read or got started on Joshua and was speaking to me please friends read this book I need to finish it tonight! I'm so excited nervous and amazed all at one time I'm so excited to share this with you Tracy and Molly you guys are great and both of your comments helped me so much today. The House would have needed to be bought today tommrow it is being auctioned and I can't be there or am I ready yet a few more things have to open up but if that is the home it will still be available to me next week somehow or I will allow God to show me which one it is suppose to be. I'm so blessed that the fianicial side is there and will be named after my step father, who passed away August 13, 2008 So the Hamilton House it will be!

No comments: