Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Miss Madisons new room!









Well we are not completly done yet but good enough for pictures we have black and white pictures to hang, I'm blowing up a picture of a street sign in Edmond that is Madison street in black and white and a picture of a really pretty ornate wrought iron gate. Madison loves her new teenage room and said it turned out way better then she expected. I want to find a large area rug in black and white too maybe zebra print any suggestions?? This was our Spring break project but took more time then one week. Yes that is a king size bed for an almost 13 year old we wanted to fill the whole cove and keep it low like a platform so Randy fixed it for us yeah, also now there is plenty of room for Miss Ashlein to share the bed with Madi when she stays over, and we added the black and red dressor to have some extra drawers for Miss Ash when she visits. Ashlein always comments to Madi that it is their room pretty cute when she has come for visits in the past she says ,"it's our room" so cute! Anyways wanted to share the new teenage room but I like it too and I'm 35! Oh yeah the French sign is, "You are my sunshine" I sing this to the kids everynight after prayer, well my oldest doesn't let me anymore but Madi still loves it and makes me sing it once in awhile and we still have to close our eyes while I singing I have no idea why but she insists.

3 comments:

mom2many said...

Wow! I'm jealous! I want her room!!!

Molly said...

I want her room too! You are so talented! It's beautiful! Check out walmart.com and target.com for rugs. They have tons of black/white ones and I think I saw a zebra print.

Love it, love it, love it!

Atan said...

wow very nice deco... i like it