Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday Princess









What a great weekend making wonderful memories. I Love this sweet child so much she melts my heart, Ash will come up to me at any given time and say "I Love You Aunt Kristy". I'm amazed to look back now and see how Gods hand worked in this whole situation and how we have been able to get to play a part in this precious girls life even after I thought my heart was broken forever. God has put two different families who might have never known each other and has worked his good through it all, amazing two families wanting what is best for this precious little girl. Aaron is having a harder time letting go at the end of the weekends together he really loves her it is so very special as do all three of my kiddos!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Such great pictures! It really is amazing to see how God has worked it all out. I know that sometimes it doesn't make it any easier, but it sure is beautiful. You all are very blessed.

So wish we could have met you at Pelican Bay...we've never been! Hey, you need to join us up for our trans-racial playgroup if you can. We are getting together on Thurs. June 25th from 5-7. Let me know if you want the rest of the details and I will get them to you! We'd love to have you! Pool party in July too!

mom2many said...

Wow. I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing how God has orchestrated this baby into your life. You may never know the impact your family has had/will have on her.

Charissa said...

Hi Kristy, thank you for the nice comment on the Adopt-Ed blog. Thank you and Molly for spreading the word. My husband and I have just started the foster training classes, not really knowing what that will look like for our family. I would love to hear more of your story if you have a chance to email me, I might have some questions if you don't mind. charissaurban@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Charissa

Charissa said...

P.S. I added you to my google reader so I'll be checking back.