Friday, June 19, 2009

My Oldest

Proud daddy

A spider I believe
His normal babies he was bummed hope to get a couple albiano's didn't happen
Mad MAMA and I was taking the picture


Have to brag on my A.T. for awhile I hardly ever post about him, because well he is 15 in half so he isn't home much unless it's to eat, sleep, get on the computer or xbox and or get money, although he usually has more then me the kid knows how to keep cash, all excited today telling me how much his pay check was for... Anyways this kiddo has always had an amazing brain and way to smart for his age ever since he was 2 we knew just how smart he was. Well he has been into snakes, (started out with lizards) for a very long time. He saved and saved and spent every dime for the last several years on snakes, studying and reading endlessly about the morphs and different breeds and what the snakes will sell for anyways way beyond my comprehension usually when he wanted to try to explain all the stuff to me I would just listen trying to be a good mom and be supportive in his interest. Anyways he was excited when he found out the male he had loaned to another breeder's eggs finally hatched those are the babies he just brought home see pic of lots of little guys all together. But he when he got home from a friends last night and went up stairs to discover his female he had breeded months back layed eggs he was estatic! Now I was just getting pretty excited because he had been talking lately of selling off his snakes (just not that into it as much) and wanted the money in his acct. for his truck, but now I think that thought is a thought of the past with all the excitement of being a new daddy. I'm like, you need to start working on getting rid of some of these babies sell them, LOL! He used to always say he wanted to be a baby doctor OBGYN and I believe it he is very amazed with birth or hatching if you will. But lately he has been talking about being an ENT the type of doctor my stepdad was he was very close to PaPa. Anyways A.T. got accepted into the bioscience medicine academy at Francis Tuttle he will spend the next three years of high school taking his advanced math and science courses at the state of the art new facility, where he will really find out if this is the direction he would like to pursue in college. I Love this kid he amazes me daily with his pure ability to go after what he wants. I just can't believe he has grown up so fast!

1 comment:

mom2many said...

EEEEEWWWWWW!!! SNAKES!!!!! You are a WAY better mom than I will EVER be!!!