Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sorry Cayman





Cayman is our dog. Every summer we get Cayman a pool so she can go somewhere to cool off. And Aaron took it over this year! We put our bigger Walmart pool down at my moms (one street away) because she has less trees and better backyard for one of those blue pools from walmart, anyways we got cayman this one tonight and Aaron kinda took over. Now Aaron can get away with things from Cayman that nobody else can, they were babies together and both are three; luckily Cayman, (dog years) she's older and puts up with Aaron. Never will I forget having two babies, Aaron and Ashlein and a puppy all at the same it was like triplets except the puppy wore me out, ( atleast the babies pooped in diapers) Cayman, yes we were trying to potty train. And at 5 in the morning both babies were sleeping sound and Cayman would wake me whinning to go outside I should of just got another baby it would have been easier... But we love you Cayman.

1 comment:

Molly said...

You crack me up and how in the world did you do it?

Love the pics! Aaron is huge!