Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Wedding

Aunt Kristy and Garett 1991
My sister and her son Garett
My dance with my baby Aaron, he's not allowed to grow up LOL!
Garett and his beautiful Bride Luisa

THE Cousins with newly added Luisa!
Took awhile to get this post up been a busy weekend, said goodbye to my grandparents and then my dad yesterday the last of the family here for the wedding. Whew what a whirlwind, and just let me tell you the emotions of a son moving out to start his own life and family very emotional now it's not my son it's my sisters but As life, we have gone through most things together Tonya and I we share an amazing sisterhood closeness and if she cries I cry and so on. So when she is crying on the phone I will start crying anyways I'm getting to go down this journey right along with her and let me say it's just one more reminder that our time with our children is so short and to appreaciate everyday we have with them, now he's not gone but a whole new stage in our lives as her son my nephew is beginning his family it's so exciting but so emotional as you see time going bye right before your eyes, I mean it was just yesterday he was in a tux at my wedding well 18 years ago but still feels like yesterday! I have over 100 pictures but these are a few of my favorites catching the moments, Every since the 5 cousins were tiny we have my sister and I haunted them with taking good pictures together we have tried professionals and of course the annuals at every holiday almost impossible to get a great shot of all of them together and now that they are all teenagers with the exception of our Aaron we still don't get a great shot where they are all looking and smiling oh well knda a tradition I guess.

No comments: