Monday, February 22, 2010

Bye Bye Baby...



For now. I will continue to pray for this baby as he will be in my heart forever, and open to God speaking to me on Baby J but he has to speak to my husband also. As I followed the Ambulance over to Childrens Center in Bethany with all Baby J's stuff I had a Lot of time to think. I thought about how amazing it has been bonding and just loving on this sweet guy. I thought how amazing our God is and how he puts us in certain situations at certain times for a reason. Sometimes we may not know what that reason is tell much later down the road but I will cherish this time I had with this baby. I made him this pillow it came with a comforter I just put his name on it as his one year old birthday gift, but he will not get to have it at his home for now almost all of his personel items were going to the worker for storage because Childrens home doesn't have a place for them. I was also told I could call the social worker and set up 1 hour visits I don't think I'll be doing this I think my season for now is done with this sweet baby. Who knows what God has planned for now I said my good by, and started to cry as I left the center. He is in good hands and has been in good hands I will continue to pray for his miracle!

1 comment:

mom2many said...

Praying, Kristy, I totally get it. I do.