Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today




OK the funniest story well at least I think so. Today we were at OT and speech for Aaron and there is another mom there for her son and our sons switch therapist needless to say I have a new friend we have a lot to talk about while our kiddos are in therapy. This mom has an 8 month sweet girl. Well Aaron comes out and is playing with her all sweet and babyish and I said, " Aaron do would you like a baby sister or brother?" He said, "Mom I want this one holding baby girls hands", I started cracking up of course her mom was like no you can't have this one. She is a birth mom and we have been able to have amazing conversations about her situation, long ago and I just admire her strength now raising two Autistic sons. OK now on to sweet baby boy.... What a small world we live in, I had seen Doctor Corbin a couple weeks ago as I was leaving the floor, so I just sent her a quick email about how I recognized her ect. well... she had just been assigned baby boy as her patient. Now I have got to meet this amazing doctor and foster mom who I have before only got to read her blog posts. Anyways I feel privileged to meet this Amazing Woman, who's profession is taking care of these sweet kids and she does it at home too! OK I said this before and now wow, I'm in love..... What part of a sweet voice uttering "ma ma ma ma" can you resist. Baby boy has my heart and I'm being still and waiting on God I have purposefully not even asked my husband meanwhile asked worker to consider me as a placement.... Now that like I said is a long time down the road he will be moving onto Bethany Children's home eventually. I don't even know what his long term issues will be or how much medical he will need and if I'm even equipped or if it is even Gods plan I just know that I love him he is so sweet and so relaxed in my arms, He is the first baby to fall asleep on me when I just started signing to him today. I sing to all my babies but they usually just stare at me. He melted, my hubby's response to that was you didn't hurt his ears did you, LOL I'm just kidding he texts. Enjoy the phone camera shots.

No comments: