Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update

Ok knowing there is a reason for everything I will not get upset that my huge post and I mean huge, probally typed more words then ever just erased itself. Maybe just maybe I shouldn't have given so much info out who knows but I'll make this short. Baby boy went back again for yet another surgery I got to be there for him in the recovery room and I was the only one besides nurses and a doctor :( When I got back to his room at 5 after taking a quick trip to cafeteria the DHS worker was there. I really liked her! Baby boys fever gone for today but wheezing now please pray pray for baby boy, pray for my role in this all, I told worker I would want this placement but that is along time down the road and I'm gonna have to wait and see if God works on Randy with this one, hmmmm. I'm so attached and I know I'm just a piece in this huge plan God has for this little guy! Pray that I will be still and know that he is God! At night when I'm tired and weak I hear, are you crazy, you can't do this, and in the morning I hear I can make a difference in this little guys life now I know the voice of God and I need to focus on that one and not let the negativity get to me. I can't believe that in the United States of America we have this sweet little guy laying in a hospital bed not attached to anyone and stares at the tv all day when he is not asleep. Ok I'm getting tired and rambleing I will post new pics tommrow ps. shhhh not suppose to be taking pics.

1 comment:

Molly said...

But this is a private blog, so maybe it's okay??? Keep those pics coming and let me know how we can help. We have families that we are trying to get through their paperwork to be foster parents...they need to know about these babes. So many people think they are not here in OK, only in other countries. Thanks again Kristi! Hang in there!