Monday, July 19, 2010

part 3 of the call

Well time is good time can heal but most of all time gives you a chance to think things completely through. I had an amazing birthday with amazing gifts from my loved ones but the best gift of all is the gift of Peace! Our God is a great God and if we just ask for him, call out to him and then trust and believe with all our heart he will cover you in the peace that you ask for. I am at complete belief that whatever comes about at court on Thursday is no other then Gods plan and what is suppose to be so... How can I argue with that. Will I be sad yes, will I grieve the loss of Miss L most definitely but I'm reminded through prayer that God will comfort me with peace. So in three days hopefully I will have some answers and be ready to take the next day on just as I have been doing day by day. Funny because I mentioned in the last post about not taking anything for granted like how long we have with any of our children or loved ones and then I watched the movie, "Remember Me, and then at church we are in the series at the Movies and "UP" was the movie. Trying so hard to not, 'When this happens, When my life away.

No comments: