Thursday, July 22, 2010

Joy in the Peace I feel today! part 4


Court was set for 9 and by 11:45 pretty good feeling we were going to get pushed into the afternoon docket. And we did L's atty. was delayed by another case. Long story short Atty. for L pushed to not move L anywhere yet and she and I had not even talked with her beforehand on my thoughts and feelings. Judge acted like no one needed his permission to move her but DHS ultimately agreed with atty and since time is so short until trial date she is here for now! What is to come well I still have no idea she will pro bally once everyone involved is terminated on she will move onto her permanent home if it's not here (God intervenes) then I will be sad and mourn her loss of being my child but will know that it is Gods plan until then I will just love on her as much as possible!!!!

No comments: