Friday, January 28, 2011

The Flu strikes once again!


Poor baby Aaron Moses, he says to me last night my bones hurt. Oh man up this morning straight to the doctors office for a flu positive test. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh We have his birthday weekend next weekend I know he will be better but they will not give Little Miss the tamma flu she is too young so guessing 2-3 days she will get it. The rest of us are on tamma flu hoping it helps after $200.00 at Wallgreens. So the highlights of the day when Aaron asked the nurse what she was doing when she was checking his pulse on his wrist, she said getting your heart rate and he told her, thats not my heart my heart is here pointing to his chest. Then she wasn't able to get the squab for the test in his nose as he kicked and screamed, doctor comes in and simply says hey, Aaron will you do this for me he says sure Doctor, Doctor walks out with test and I hear the nurse, how did you do that, he said I didn't I let him. LOL so stinkin funny. Anyways no fun when your kids are sick and believe me atleast 200 times I heard mommy I don't feel good today. Joys of motherhood :)

No comments: