Monday, January 31, 2011

Life

But he said to me, " My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardship's, in persecutions, in difficulties, For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corithians 12:9
I have decided that between praying for my sister who is Uganda this week doing missions, check out her and other girls with her blog on my sidebar, go Uganda go, my life, sick kids, hectic shedules that this should be a verse that is not only memorized in my head so whenever I feel helpless I will find myself repeating it in my head.So posting it everywhere!!!!! How awful is it as a mom when your children are sick and you feel helpless?

No comments: