Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan. 14,2011

Woke up early to cook my oldest a birthday breakfast, he is 17 today seriously I cannot believe it in so many ways but in others I can! Shortly after the kids ate, Aaron decided that he didn't feel so well and I had a puker not for long though seemed to get out of his system fast, thank goodness. Hubby gets home tonight yeah I have missed him terribly it's always nice once in awhile to be apart and you realize how good you got it when they're home :) Well thats it not much going on, except I'm heading over to UCO today to get my transcripts kinda nervous about that and I have no idea why other then taking one day at a time and listening for Gods voice in the direction he wants me to go, as for now I gotta figure out how to bring in some income since Real Estate is just costing me money latley :( Happy Friday

No comments: